We are convinced that few things in life are better than enjoying a glass of Mosel Riesling with friends. We are lucky to share this belief with a great many friends of wine all over the world. As formerly, one hundred years ago - the halcyon days of Mosel Riesling –, today the wines of the region are once again highly treasured for their unique mineral character and filigree fruit aromas.
It is our vision to further promote the appreciation of our wines by a constant quest for quality, to preserve our unique cultural wine landscape as the foundation of our very existence, and to support coming generations of Mosel growers on their way to the top of German quality wine production.
Along the rivers Mosel, Saar and Ruwer the Bernkasteler Ring unites
- New wine estates - with sometimes avantgarde architecture – with traditional wine estates, whose history in some cases dates as far back as the early 10th century
- Estates from as small as 1.8 hectares of vineyard to larger family enterprises with up to 49 hectares under vine
- estates with conventional, sustainable vineyard cultivation or organic viticulture
- those born in the region and those immigrated to it
- youngsters and old-timers, ranging from mid-twenties right into their eighties
We may all be individuals but we have one thing in common:
We all work with hand, heart and passion in one of the most beautiful parts of the world – the steep slopes of the Mosel cultural wine landscape – to craft Riesling wines of great individuality, which on account of their unique minerality and filigree aromas belong to the finest wines of the world.
We invite you to find out more about our wine estates.